Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Love Act #2: Give Kind Advice

I am a huge fan of yahoo answers. There is no better place (I think) to find people who have immediate needs, concerns and questions. There are plenty of topics and sub-topics that cover every area of life. My personal favorite happens to be family & relationships.

Today, I decided to venture over and help some fellow humans with their burning questions. I like to think I am a pretty good advice giver, and even if I lack a practical answer to their problem, I know that speaking the Word into their life does amazing things! Everyone can use a little positivity and support.

This love act is actually quite easy. Anyone can do it. It's pretty fun too. So if you are looking for a simple way to help someone today, get out there and start answering questions!

1 comments:

Taylor and Frankie Rodriguez said...

What a great way to think! We anwser questions a lot on Yahoo. Thanks!

Post a Comment